Friday, October 01, 2010

Naomi's Haircut!

If you follow us on facebook, you'll know that after months of begging, I finally let Naomi get a hair cut. She was super excited! I took her to the same lady who recently cut my hair. Here she is walking into the Salon with her long beautiful hair! I had it French braided earlier and it looked really nice.
Carmen is washing her hair. Naomi thought this was a real treat! Now, why doesn't she like it when I wash her hair?

Agghh! So much hair! It wasn't long enough to donate to locks of love, but we kept every scrap of it to take home!


Here she is in the final stages of the haircut. She wanted her hair to be just like Eva's and Hannah's (friend and cousin)!



Carmen finished the haircut off by styling her hair (complete with a curling iron) and putting in a princess tiara comb. Naomi really enjoyed the whole experience and loves her new hairdo. I have to say that I enjoy not having to fight with her every morning of doing her hair.




No comments: