Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Preparations

This first 3 pictures are from my phone, so sorry about the quality.  We've had 3 snow days so far this December!  So, I had some extra time with Naomi to do some fun Christmasy things.
Here she is decorating her Gingerbread house.  I put it together and helped her with some rolling and cutting, but she did most of the actual decorating by herself.

Not sure where this pose came from...
I kept having to tell her to stop eating the icing, who wants to eat royal icing that's at least a year old?  Well, I guess a 5 year old would.

I also had to tell her to stop eating the candy.  Usually I wouldn't really care, but I bought this Gingerbread house kit in December of 2010 and who knows when it was packaged...ewww...

Ah, good ol' sideways picture...
This is Naomi and me at the River of Lights.  It is REALLY cold!  The thing behind us is a whale if you can't tell :-)

This is us standing in front of the River of Lights sign.  The blurry orangeish thing is Naomi and I'm the dark blob.

This is a Pegasus that is suspended from the trees, the wings actually go up and down.  This is probably Naomi's favorite part, but by this point we had been out in the cold for about an hour and she was freezing.

No comments: